Environmental inspections and testing for indoor pathogens
Using state of the art technologies such as DNA analysis for mold and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.
- ATP for instant surface cleanliness evaluations.
- Preparation of written protocols and treatment plans, should results so indicate.
Pathogens analysis for:
- Fungi (mold)
- Bacteria (C.Diff, Klebsiella, MRSA and other drug resistant bacteria)
- Other Indoor conditons that could impact health
Get the right answers from a proven professional
IRV KRAUT BIO:
- Former Director of the Indoor Environmental Standards Organization
- Published by the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Published by the American Chemical Society
- Licensed by the State of Florida
Contact us today for a professional consultation.
Health Care in the news:
Some bacteria "live for long periods" on toys, books and cribs..read the full article
Despite progress, ongoing efforts needed to combat infections impacting hospital patients
Serious diarrheal infection in kids linked to antibiotics
Bacteria and viruses at work